Terms and Conditions - Peabody & Smith Realty, Inc.
**Tax not included in nightly rates**
- Check in time is after 4:00 PM and check out is before 11:00 AM. An early check-in or late check-out is available for a fee of $25.00. Late checkout is not guaranteed, but will be accommodated if possible
- All properties are non-smoking and absolutely no pets are allowed.
- By state law, occupancy may not exceed what is posted for each home. Maximum occupancy includes infants and children.
Processing fee of $25 per reservation may apply to each reservation
- Upon Check-in a signed NH Real Estate Commission Agency Disclosure and a rental contract will be required. View the Agency Disclosure and Sample Vacation Rental Contract.
- 2 Night Minimum
- No Specials or Discounts are applicable during holiday season dates.
- Only one special, if applicable, may be applied per reservation.
- A $500.00 deposit is required and will be applied to the total amount due. The final payment is due 30 days before your arrival and is non-refundable at that point. The final payment will be billed to your credit card on file unless other payment arrangements have been made. Please note if the 30 day final payment falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a holiday it will be charged the last business day prior to your final payment date.
- All rates are plus 9% tax.
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, personal & certified checks as well as money orders.
- There will be a $25 Processing Fee per reservation. If you make a change to your reservation, there will be an additional processing fee ($20), which will be charged at the time of the change. No changes can be made within 30 days of your arrival.
- All payments are processed in U.S. dollars.
The Guest Protect Plan is available at a cost of 6.95% of your total and offered by CSA Travel Protection. Peabody & Smith Realty, Inc. recommends guests purchase trip insurance if they are concerned about possible interruption or cancellation of trip. Trip Insurance payment is taken at the time the reservation is processed. For travel insurance coverage information, please contact CSA at 1-866-999-4018. Your premium will be charged to the credit card on file within 24 hours of the reservation if the travel insurance is selected.
Travel Insurance Coverage Information
In the unfortunate event you need to cancel your trip the following cancellation policy will take effect.
- All cancellations must be received in writing.
- If you cancel 30 days or more prior to arrival; half of the deposit will be refunded.
- If you cancel 30 days or less prior to arrival; no refund will be honored.
- If your vacation rental dates are re-rented your deposit and final payment will be refunded
less a $100 administrative fee.